Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
What will you do this season to improve your team? How can your off-season and in-season
program avoid the common pitfalls of becoming stagnant? You know your sport, we
know . Your team is already successful because you have been proactive in seeking
innovative training techniques and programs. Allow Sullivan to fill in the missing
links. We are not looking to change but rather ADD to your existing program.
This is who we are (Since 2004)...
Developing a well rounded athlete starts with a well rounded speed, agility, power, quickness, and conditioning program.
We pride ourselves on proper progression implementation allowing each athlete mastery in specific movements which
allows for greater long term growth and ultimately maximizing potential. I urge you to take a few minutes to review our
packages and decide which program(s) are right for you. We look forward to becoming an asset to your program.
- One of the fastest growing sports performance companies in the country
- Appeared in ESPN the magazine and a regular on ESPN radio as guest analyst
- Has been the Exclusive Training program for close to 30 high schools and organizations across the country in volleyball, football, lacrosse, soccer, track, baseball/softball and basketball
- Has developed programs, seminars, speaking engagements and or special events for Special Olympics, Phoenix Youth Football League, Metro Valley Football League, Glendale Community College, Nick Lowery Community Outreach, The Fiesta Bowl
- IMPACT Athletes Ministry and many more...
- Trained over 40 Collegiate All-Americans and counting...
- Featured in New York Times, New York Post and USA Today
- Appeared in 2011 NIKE National Football Campaign “Always On”
- Featured on Fox Sports
- Featured on TBN
- Produced over 25 Pro Bowl and All-Star game participants
- Has trained 4 former Super Bowl Champions
- 8 of the Top 15 receivers in the NFL have participated in our Wide Receiver Camp
- Our Defensive Back camp has produced what some have considered “The Best” defensive backs on every level
- Listed as one of the premier combine training programs in the country by sportsforceonline.com
- Trained over 20 1st round draft picks (Football and Baseball) and counting
- Owner William Sullivan was a guest defensive back coach during 2009 training camp for the Arizona Cardinals
- Trained over 1,000 athletes of all ages since 2004
- We have trained several of the NFL combine’s top performers and in 2011 we had the fastest 40-yd dash for the WR group
- Was chosen by Zybek Sports the company that provided the state-of-the-art timing systems for the
NFL combine, to become a timing partner because of our proven reputation at the NFL combine